Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What you might not know.

Here are some random facts about myself...

~ I like to shower when I wake up and before I go to bed.
~ Sometimes I think about random things so much I get a headache.
~ I wish I was taller.
~ I try to be as loving as possible.
~ I see life as one big ride.
~ I absolutely suck at math.
~ I love discussing random crazy thoughts, but taking it seriously.
~ I play guitar when I'm upset, happy, mad, pretty much any emotion.
~ I don't like people who try to outdo other people for no reason.
~ I'm a guy who enjoys clothes.
~ I like to fall asleep on peoples laps.
~ I wish I didn't have asthma.
~ Not really a big fan of icing on top of cakes.
~ Sweden is one place I could live.
~ Can't wait to get married.
~ I've always wanted to be a music star.
~ I really want to travel the world.
~ I want to change my life to be a better person towards everyone and everything.
~ I could sit all day and not say anything to my girl if she just wants a quiet day.
~ I don't read books unless I can relate.
~ Girls with a little freckles make me smile.
~ If I were to die in one hour, I tell everyone goodbye and go play guitar outside.
~ I like cool/cold weather because I like jackets.
~ I used to rock the big baggy jeans, now I rock skinny.
~ I believe in saving the Earth.
~ I believe in God
~ That means I believe in Satin
~ I believe in "I am being:" as in, "I am being: Joyful"
~ I'll eat just about anything.
~ I love pictures, but I feel like I'm invading peoples space if I'm taking them.
~ I have died before.
~ I enjoy making sarcastic remakes and making no points when I talk.
~ I could sleep all day.
~ I like to know the time of everything.
~ I am getting a headache right now....

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE MATH! Haha :D and I just love icing on cakes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can do my math and eat all the icing!

    This post was inspired by one of your old ones haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Paul.. (You don't know me but I found your blog throu Victorias, and she have told me about you (= )

    Are you hanging around on the guitarpraiseforum?

    ReplyDelete