Monday, April 19, 2010

Making a list and checking it twice!

As you all know I'm stuck in Sweden at the moment. The trip that had a schedule has turned into a spur of the moment trip. Because Levi and Taylor failed to leave me a key so I can come and go around town as I please, I've been stuck here. (I didn't ask for them to leave me the key, I forgot.) With the world going on outside the windows, I have to choose from these things.

Swedish Tv
Music
Guitar playing
Reading
Eating
Sleeping
Computer
Dancing
People watching

It's really not all that bad, on the count of I have 7 more days to burn before returning to the "...amazing city of Vidalia..." I have been trying to turn "Being held captive my a volcano" into "Enjoying life".
So I've been doing a lot of thinking and I have come up with a list of things I should do when I return home. (Some mandatory, some not)

Plan my Eagle Scout Project
Spending time with Family
Sleeping in my own bed
Going to the movies with someone
Catching up with people near by
Going to the beach
Eating home-cooked food
Telling stories
(This one I really want to do) Get all my Calhoun buddies together and hang out for a few days, hopefully they all still enjoy my company.

So as you can see, I've been missing home, but I am also enjoying the time away from everything.

Killing time before Time kills me.
~Paul

1 comment: