Saturday, April 17, 2010

No Smoking.

I woke up this morning realizing today is my last day in Sweden, and I haven't made plans. Not saying that is a bad thing, but we have done just about everything we can do around us. The only thing that surprises me with its beauty is the nature in itself. Although, nature might be the thing Mandi and I from jumping on a plane and flying home. Due to the Volcano that you have most likely heard about, it still vomits thick ash to choke Europe.



Because nature has literally thrown the world on the edge of it's seat, I feel the worlds panic attack taking place because Mandi and I are in the situation. Although, because nature has no rules, I am reminded that the simple Earth Day is coming up April 22. Remembering that we live on a huge blue and green rock that has more beauty than any man made things.



Caught between fresh air and smoke, time changes, friends and family, home cooked and airline food. I am sitting deep and relaxed in my chair, not to worry about nature, because there is nothing I can do but wait the storm out.

Even when I am up in the air, or down on the ground, my mind will always be sound.
~Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment