Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Sun Sets in Sweden.

Well, this might be my most memorable things to ever happen to me. This whole trip was the most...amazing, crazy, heart stopping thing to happen to me. I have had the chance to try so many new things, meet amazing people, taste amazing foods, and see so many things. As I have said before, when our flight got moved to Monday I was so bummed out. But after I got to meet so many amazing people who are now friends of mine. I just don't want to leave, or at least stay a while longer.

Sadly this awesome chapter is coming to an ending. Tomorrow, Mandi and I fly out to the USA. I really don't know what to say right now. I can't even imagine what I am going to be thinking tomorrow while I am on the plane. Although, I will literally be last weeks news by next week. I'll also know, that last week was the best week I have had, ever.

Sweden is definitely on my "to do" list for the future. I will definitely be back here for sure. I have had one heck of a time here. From learning new words to meeting new people. This whole trip was amazing!

Sadly, I have realized that I am going to miss so many things here. Mostly people. Mostly a person. But, I think we will see each other again, maybe? I hope, no! I pray! But till that next time, I will be awake and alive for life!

Jag älskar dig så mycket!
~Paul

3 comments:

  1. We'll miss you a lot! have nice flight and welcome back soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss you so much paul! be back soon!!

    ReplyDelete