Saturday, April 17, 2010

That Volcano is an Ash.

Don't worry it'll be fine
Set the clock back and rewind
For the ashes in the sky fall
I really don't mind at all
My money is running low
Looks like Sunday will be a no show
Oh well, I'll take my time
I'm sure everything will be fine.


So I know I have been posting a lot of blogs, if you keep up with me I mean. I've been trying to keep people who want to be updated, updated. Our flight has gone down the drain and are moved to next Monday. So we will be here another 9 days. Although Mandi and I don't really mind, the mothers back home are missing us. This volcano is not just a global and public headache, it's becoming a personal one with family and friends.

My two friends whom I am staying with, Taylor and Levi, have been keeping my spirit alive and laughing. Although Levi has a Team Trip to Finland Thursday, he will be jumping on a boat and leaving. Taylor also has one, to Germany, But it might not goes as planed because they were going to fly. As for the amazing family known as the Liljebäck, have been keeping Mandi safe and sound with their family love.

Hopefully nothing will go wrong and we will possibly be home sooner if the wind blows a bit quicker and Mt. Eyjafjallajokull (Yes, thats the real name) would stop throwing up ash. Maybe we will get home sooner or later, only time will tell.

From the mind of madness
~P

No comments:

Post a Comment