Friday, April 16, 2010

Searching for God knows what!

Lately I've been spending my time, spirit, money, love, laughs, and the occasional waste when nature calls in Uppsala, Sweden. The weather is amazing here! most of the time it's sunny, but that is because its spring. Most of the time overcast is the main weather, snow as well. We should be leaving to go back home Sunday, but the skies aren't looking bright at the moment. The chaos in Iceland has stopped all air space in Europe. Although, half of me is wanting to go home to spend time with friends and family. I feel comfortable staying here in loving and welcoming arms of people.

(I would put a picture of all the people I have met in a big group shot, but I haven't had the chance to get one)

Back to the seat high in the sky. The reason we might be unable to come home is because a volcano exploded in Iceland. Sending ashes all over Iceland and slowly spreading it's cancer into Europe. So let us see what God is going to do with us this time.
I am awake and alive for this ride. God has something for me here in Sweden that I must find!



So as of right now, I'm just going to sit back, relax, enjoy Sweden while a still can. This might be the only time I ever get to come here, although, I sure hope not, it's beautiful here. I haven't had enough amazing foods yet, I still have people to meet, things to do, places to see! My life is only just starting!

I am Awake and Alive.
~Paul

1 comment:

  1. I like your attitude!! Great picture of y'all!!

    Love,
    Momma

    ReplyDelete