Thursday, April 22, 2010

Monday.

You know how everyone seems to hate Monday? Most people go to work, school, other important things. Well, I have always disliked Mondays as well. But this Monday I was looking forward to heading home and seeing my family and friends. Well, the volcano was more of a blessing than a horror. Now I am pretending Monday doesn't even happen every week. I have blocked it completely out of my mind.

Yesterday and Today I was given the offer to talk in the English classes. I said sure and Mandi came along to talk as well. Although I was nervous and had to do the most talking, I think everyone enjoyed Mandi and I. I met so many amazing people in the past 2 days.
But today I had the chance to play in the music class. I played guitar and sang and spoke a little about music. I have never been so nervous in my whole life I think. So many reason, some more pressuring than others. The had no music with me, nothing to drink, not my own guitar, thinking of music off the top of my head, plus, people looking at the the whole time.

I sang with my eyes shut the whole time. Pretending to play for myself, tell myself it's okay. I few times I opened my eyes and peeked to look at someone. They smiled at me while I sang and played. My voice wasn't in good conditions in this cold weather and nothing to drink, plus I was very nervous. I was shaking like a leaf.
But, I found a calming in this person I kept looking at, although, I didn't look often, I didn't want to weird them out.

Anyways, I only have a few more days before awful Monday, so maybe, if I'm lucky, I will get a strong reason to come back in these very short days. Till than i will enjoy where I am and who I am with.

Jag älskar dig!
~Paul

4 comments:

  1. it was the best lesson ever, you guys were great !
    hope we see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You were great! You should come to Uppsala to Youth =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your voice is awesome!
    And i agree with Victoria (:

    ReplyDelete