Friday, January 8, 2010

To Transform or Convert your eyes?

Readers Note: This might be a little depressing. Hit the Facebook icon or go back a page if you wish for me not to bum you out. Also, this is a bunch of deep thoughts and scatter brain talking, I might jump around with my point (If there is one I mean).

Someone once said "Nothing is good, because nothing last." As a bullet might do to your chest it pierced through my mind. Ringing in my head, I wonder how much of it is true. To me, I might as well say all of it, judging how my life has always been. It seems that everyone and everything changes at some point. Better or for worse, no one knows till it happens.
I know what your thinking, "Yeah, but it's human nature to change." This is very true. You might also add
"Friends never change either." That is false, very much so really. I know, I know, friends are friends, but they change. The point of a friend is growing together, if you don't grow together. You split up, in other words, they change.

I was riding in the car with someone not too long ago and they said "Rose Colored Glasses." That was, pure stroke of awesome-tastic words. If you don't understand the saying, It means that your in love. The conversation I had with this person was very interesting to me, for my own reasons of course.
I responded to them after that, " I wonder where you can buy a pair of those."
Although they didn't know that behind my teeth I wanted to say "I need a new pair, on the count someone stole mine."
I do wear a nice pair of blue ones though. A easy fit across my ears and nose. You can judge what the color means for yourself.
Ironically, later that night after I had talked about everything that sparked my mind I read a quote that said, "Relationships are like glass. It's better to leave them broken rather than cutting yourself putting it back together." Can I just say, that's an awesome quote. But so true with the glasses.

Lately I have trying new glasses on, with no luck. Too big, too small, cost too much, dirty and used. I can't seem to find the right fit. Although I have found some, they tend to have scratch and cracks when I stick them on. But only when I put them on.
The change is so - sure, without a second thought, the glasses change before my very eyes. I didn't even bother to check my wallet to see if I had the cash to get the glasses. Sadly, someone stole it a while back.

The change of the world takes its toll again on me. Unready, shaking, and cold, I get left in the dark again. The morbid change it takes despite the people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment