Saturday, January 16, 2010

Apathy by Default.

Tonight I have a date with chaos. Yes, I know what your thinking if you know what I'm talking about. Should be - a lesson for me, to try and understand the mess around me. To acknowledge and cope with lovers and loved. Somewhat difficult to order my mind and quiet my thoughts from making my knees weak. With blood brewing at 109 degrees, sweating back, cold hand, and shadowed eyes. I will remember to compose in front of others to not look like a fool in front of the queen.

Even though I will be seated, hands free, I will feel like I am in a emotion straight jacket. Although I put the jacket on myself, everyone else locked me in.

Anyways, I can't write anymore, I'm getting frustrated, again...

"I can see the star on your shoulder tonight..."
Signing off
~P

No comments:

Post a Comment