Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Couple and One

So, I this next week should be fine. Wrapping this week off tomorrow (Sunday). After that I'll back to the same ol' same ol', but there a twist during the weekend. Frustration will rise as the days count down to the weekend. I will try to keep myself as calm as I possibly can, not to bug anyone. This will become a lesson and a good test I think, a hard one too.

I will remember to be humble, and to stay as present as I possibly can. Forgive if I am not all there. I must remember I am there for one thing and only one thing. I must also remember to count to 10 when I need to do so. Day dreaming might come in handy as well. So forgive if I am not there.

It will most likely feel like a dream to me, not real, make believe, a tall tail about Emiline, Shivon, Ruffio, and DJ. I will be blogging a lot this week, because my mind will fill faster with thoughts then any other week. Remember to bear with me this week, I will be on the point of a knife. Who knows what I'll do, scream, yell, shout for joy, cry, fight, crawl under my skin, hide away from the world.
I will let you, the reader know how it goes. Till then, I will start to count to 10.

“Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion . . . . I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.” ~ Kurt Vonnegut Jr.


~Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment