Thursday, February 25, 2010

Takes one to know one....Liar...wait...

It seems to be that everyone is a liar now days. Now hear my out till I'm finished typing all this. But I really do, and I don't mean that in vicious attitude. But everyone is a liar by simple human nature. I like it though, knowing everyone is a liar. I mean, I take it that everyone lies, or, bends the truth, whatever you fancy. But I think it gives you the edge if you never take it as the whole truth, even if it is the whole truth. The reason behind that is simple, if they lie you won't ever get caught off guard. Well, maybe sometimes.

I like to believe everyone lies all the time. The reason is, if I need to gather info, not dirt, but info, I can always get the truth and a lie. It seems to me when you ask someone something, a story, gossip, rumors, anything really. They tend to give you a truth filled lie. Meaning no matter what, you have a lie, but you also have truth. You just have to be good at...lying to pick out the lies in the story they give you. Takes one to know one if you know what I mean. I'm not saying I'm a liar, I mean sure, I have lied before, but who hasn't.

Oh, for that first part about getting truth and lies, is the next time they lie, it'll most likely be the same, the truth will be different.

So am I a liar in telling you all this, or am I telling the truth? Maybe I'm beating around the bush hoping you understand what I'm saying. Oh, or hinting at something! Maybe I'm crying out for help, by telling lies? Why would I do that? I'm afraid, afraid of the truth, hoping someone will force me out of my comfort zone, because I can't do it.

I tend to like liars...or should I say people...Either way, I like liars because they are puzzles to me. Like I told my friend, I'll find out what's going on, I'll pick out the lies so I know the truth, then build around it. It's like reverse psychology? I'm not sure....Whatever you want to call it, it works.

Oh, and for you people who say "I tell the truth all the time!" You need to stop lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment