Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white Valentines

On February 12, 2010. Vidalia Georgia got around 3 inches of snow since 1992, the year I was born. That is 17 years believe it or not ripley! This was a great day! But sadly, I was stuck at work getting orders just watching the snow. This day was possible the best worst day that has happened in a long time. Let me give you the pros and cons...

Pros:
I got off work early
It snowed!
I got a valentine :)
I hung out with some friends
Played in the snow
enjoyed life for around an hour
True friends

Cons:
Broken glass
hitting/tapping someones car
getting stuck trying to go home
getting stuck having your friend come pull you out, just so you can brake an oil pipe after you spent $8000.00 having it fixed. Thats right, that has 5 zero's, no typos.

So after my day of mixed emotions, I am finally home, without a car, work tomorrow, tending to peoples needs, hoping I don't have a cold tomorrow, hoping his car is fine, awkward moments, all these crazy things really.

I'm not too sure how to think of today. But I do know I got a fortune cookie today that said "remember this date, good things will happen to you in three month." You better be right fortune, I put all my Asian power into you!!!

Anyways, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow, I gotta get some sleep. I just popped a few pills to help me and sipping on MT. Dew.

Happy Valentines Day to all, and too all a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That majorly sucks. And sorry, I know you didn't invite me, but what else am I supposed to do today? Other than building a 7 ft tall snowman, which i am in the process of doing. Lol

    ReplyDelete