Sunday, March 14, 2010

Only one street in my Mind....

You need to stop waiting, hallucinating,
Tragedies happen, hurry jump ship captain!
You gotta bad cold or somethin?
This party house is waiting for jumpin!
Sick of sittin around waitin,
Waitin, for that girl to stop meditating.
Hurry, no wait, drop dead,
I'm crazy stop spinnin in my head.

Go ahead and get gone,
I realize I'm only a pawn.
Man, I should jump back on topic,
Too bad my ego isn't microscopic.
Sorry, I didn't mean to jump the gun
Yeah, it always seems you loose a loved one.
I'm not afraid to play with shadow and light
They always seem to put up a good fight.

Because testing the waters is what I do,
I test them only to save you.
Yeah, I know that doesn't make cash,
I'll be like a super hero, back like Flash.
Cause' I'll be clearer than Blu-Ray,
I can even right it out like an essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment