Sunday, June 20, 2010

Translations.

I have heard of people burying their dead,
people shooting for the stars,
and sparking the flint.

People who don't have cares in the world,
Then ones with rules.
But rules are only guidelines,
and rules are meant to be broken.

People play with magic smoke,
and people play with magic elixirs.
Ones who claim to have seen it,
and people who actually have.

I've always walked on cobblestone streets,
but never have I once watched my step.
I'm on a journey to find someone,
someone who cannot be found.

I am chained to my child like behavior,
chained to my weak lungs.
Like an empty wallet I have nothing to give,
but I don't expect much either.

I was born to be a hunter of hearts,
but somehow I have lost my way.
I was told to be a teacher, voice, leader,
but I have grown as a servant to your wises.

Love said you already have your own wings,
I will not give you more feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment