Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Interesting.

Isn't it weird how people say, "I know what you mean" or "I know the feeling". I don't think they do, I tend to say it a lot none-the-less. Even though, I know when you say those two thing, you really don't acknowledge the feeling, or whatever it my be.
But, even if you did mean it, do you really feel what I feel, or at least felt it. Somehow I doubt it.

Man, I tend to doubt a lot of thing s now'a'days, the list grow everyday too. Strange thing is, I don't mind it.

I really don't think I'll find the thing to turn the list around. Not for a while at least.
I've decided to get a tattoo by the way, just thought you should know. One of a Treble Clef over my right shoulder on my back. The other of a puzzle piece on my chest. You can decide what they mean if you want to, I have my own thought on them.

Time, and time again.
~Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment